2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 425.1
- There are 2 ICD-9-CM codes below 425.1 that define this diagnosis in greater detail. Do not use this code on a reimbursement claim.
- Cardiomyopathy, hypertrophic obstructive
- Hypertrophic obstructive cardiomyopathy
- A condition in which the myocardium is hypertrophied without an obvious cause. The hypertrophy is generally asymmetric and may be associated with obstruction of the ventricular outflow tract
- A form of cardiac muscle disease, characterized by left and/or right ventricular hypertrophy (hypertrophy, left ventricular; hypertrophy, right ventricular), frequent asymmetrical involvement of the heart septum, and normal or reduced left ventricular volume. Risk factors include hypertension; aortic stenosis; and gene mutation; (familial hypertrophic cardiomyopathy)
- Myocardial disease characterized by hypertrophy, involving mainly the interventricular septum, interfering with left ventricular emptying
- ventricular hypertrophy (429.3)