2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 373.4
Infective dermatitis of eyelid of types resulting in deformity
- Short description: Infect derm lid w deform.
- ICD-9-CM 373.4 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 373.4 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 373.4.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 373.4: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H01.8 Other specified inflammations of eyelid
- Eyelid deformity due to infectious dermatitis
- Infective dermatitis of eyelid resulting in deformity
- Code first underlying disease, as: