2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 053.20
Herpes zoster dermatitis of eyelid
- Short description: Herpes zoster of eyelid.
- ICD-9-CM 053.20 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 053.20 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 053.20.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 053.20: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM B02.39 Other herpes zoster eye disease
- Herpes zoster dermatitis of eyelids
- Herpes zoster with dermatitis of eyelid (disorder)
- Varicella zoster (Shingles) eyelid dermatitis
- Varicella zoster eyelid dermatitis
- Herpes zoster ophthalmicus