2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 362.81
- ICD-9-CM 362.81 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 362.81 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 362.81.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 362.81: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H35.60 Retinal hemorrhage, unspecified eye
- Bilat retinal hemorrhage
- Bilateral retinal hemorrhage
- L retinal hemorrhage
- Left retinal hemorrhage
- Preretinal hemorrhage
- R retinal hemorrhage
- Retinal hemorrhage, both eyes
- Right retinal hemorrhage
- Subretinal hemorrhage
- retinal (deep) (superficial)