2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 362.81
- ICD-9-CM 362.81 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 362.81 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Bilat retinal hemorrhage
- Bilateral retinal hemorrhage
- L retinal hemorrhage
- Left retinal hemorrhage
- Preretinal hemorrhage
- R retinal hemorrhage
- Retinal hemorrhage, both eyes
- Right retinal hemorrhage
- Subretinal hemorrhage
- Bleeding from the vessels of the retina.
- Escape of blood from the vessels of the innermost of the three tunics of the eyeball or retina.
- retinal (deep) (superficial)
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM H35.60 Retinal hemorrhage, unspecified eye