2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 353.6
Phantom limb (syndrome)
- ICD-9-CM 353.6 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 353.6 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 353.6.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 353.6: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM G54.6 Phantom limb syndrome with pain
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM G54.7 Phantom limb syndrome without pain
- Phantom limb pain
- Phantom limb syndrome (disorder)
- Phantom limb syndrome w pain
- Phantom limb syndrome with pain
- Phantom limb syndrome without pain
- Phantom limb syndrome wo pain
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 353.6
- Phantom limb (syndrome) 353.6
- Syndrome - see also Disease
- phantom limb 353.6