2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 352.6
Multiple cranial nerve palsies
- Short description: Mult cranial nerve palsy.
- ICD-9-CM 352.6 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 352.6 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 352.6.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 352.6: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM G52.7 Disorders of multiple cranial nerves
- Cranial nerve palsy, multiple
- Mobius syndrome
- Multiple cranial nerve palsies in sarcoidosis
- Multiple cranial nerve palsy
- Oromandibular-limb hypogenesis spectrum
- Sarcoidosis with multiple cranial nerve palsies
- Collet-Sicard syndrome
- Polyneuritis cranialis