2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 341.22
Idiopathic transverse myelitis
- Short description: Idiopathc trans myelitis.
- ICD-9-CM 341.22 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 341.22 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 341.22.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 341.22: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM G37.3 Acute transverse myelitis in demyelinating disease of central nervous system
- Myelitis, idiopathic transverse
- Transverse myelitis, idiopathic