2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 341.21
Acute (transverse) myelitis in conditions classified elsewhere
- Short description: Acute myelitis oth cond.
- ICD-9-CM 341.21 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 341.21 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 341.21.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 341.21: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM G37.3 Acute transverse myelitis in demyelinating disease of central nervous system
- Acute non-infective transverse myelitis
- Acute transverse myelitis in demyelinating CNS disease
- Code first underlying condition