2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 338.3
Neoplasm related pain (acute) (chronic)
- Short description: Neoplasm related pain.
- ICD-9-CM 338.3 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 338.3 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 338.3.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 338.3: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM G89.3 Neoplasm related pain (acute) (chronic)
- Neoplasm related pain
- Pain due to neoplasm
- Pain due to neoplastic disease
- Pain related to neoplasm
- Cancer associated pain
- Pain due to malignancy (primary) (secondary)
- Tumor associated pain