2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 323.2
Encephalitis in protozoal diseases classified elsewhere
- Short description: Protozoal encephalitis.
- ICD-9-CM 323.2 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 323.2 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 323.2.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 323.2: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM G05.3 Encephalitis and encephalomyelitis in diseases classified elsewhere
- Amebic encephalitis
- Granulomatous amebic encephalitis
- Granulomatous amebic encephalitis due to acanthamoeba infection
- Granulomatous amebic encephalitis from acanthamoeba
- Meningoencephalitis due to Chagas disease
- Primary amebic encephalitis
- Trypanosomiasis with encephalitis
- Code first underlying disease, as: