2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 232.4
Carcinoma in situ of scalp and skin of neck
- Short description: Ca in situ scalp.
- ICD-9-CM 232.4 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 232.4 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 232.4.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 232.4: 2011 2012 2013 2014.
- Cancer in situ, skin of neck
- Cancer in situ, skin of scalp
- Carcinoma in situ of skin of neck
- Carcinoma in situ of skin of scalp
- Carcinoma in situ, skin of neck
- Carcinoma in situ, skin of scalp
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM D04.4 Carcinoma in situ of skin of scalp and neck