2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 232.4
Carcinoma in situ of scalp and skin of neck
- Short description: Ca in situ scalp.
- ICD-9-CM 232.4 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 232.4 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 232.4.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 232.4: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM D04.4 Carcinoma in situ of skin of scalp and neck
- Cancer in situ, skin of neck
- Cancer in situ, skin of scalp
- Carcinoma in situ of skin of neck
- Carcinoma in situ of skin of scalp
- Carcinoma in situ, skin of neck
- Carcinoma in situ, skin of scalp