2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 209.00
Malignant carcinoid tumor of the small intestine, unspecified portion
- Short description: Mal crcnoid sm intst NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 209.00 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 209.00 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 209.00.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 209.00: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM C7A.019 Malignant carcinoid tumor of the small intestine, unspecified portion
- Cancer of the small intestine, carcinoid
- Carcinoma neuroendocrine small intestine
- Malignant carcinoid tumor of small intestine
- Malignant carcinoid tumor, small intestine
- Malignant neuroendocrine tumor, small intestine
- Primary malignant neuroendocrine tumor of small intestine