2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 209.23
Malignant carcinoid tumor of the stomach
- Short description: Malig carcinoid stomach.
- ICD-9-CM 209.23 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 209.23 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 209.23.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 209.23: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM C7A.092 Malignant carcinoid tumor of the stomach
- Malignant carcinoid tumor of stomach
- Malignant carcinoid tumor, stomach
- Malignant neuroendocrine tumor of stomach
- Malignant neuroendocrine tumor, stomach
- Primary malignant neuroendocrine tumor of stomach