2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 079.2
Coxsackie virus infection in conditions classified elsewhere and of unspecified site
- Short description: Coxsackie virus inf NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 079.2 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 079.2 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 079.2.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 079.2: 2011 2012 2013 2014.
- Coxsackie infection
- Coxsackie virus disease
- Coxsackievirus infection of the central nervous system
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM B97.11 Coxsackievirus as the cause of diseases classified elsewhere