2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 832.09
Closed dislocation of other site of elbow
- Short description: DISLOCAT ELBOW NEC-CLOSE.
- ICD-9-CM 832.09 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 832.09 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM 832.09.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 832.09: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM S53.096A Other dislocation of unspecified radial head, initial encounter
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM S53.196A Other dislocation of unspecified ulnohumeral joint, initial encounter
- Closed divergent left elbow dislocation
- Closed divergent right elbow dislocation
- Closed traumatic dislocation elbow joint, divergent
- Divergent left elbow dislocation
- Divergent right elbow dislocation
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 832.09
- Dislocation (articulation) (closed) (displacement) (simple) (subluxation) 839.8