2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 832.04
Closed lateral dislocation of elbow
- Short description: LAT DISLOC ELBOW-CLOSED.
- ICD-9-CM 832.04 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 832.04 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM 832.04.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 832.04: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM S53.146A Lateral dislocation of unspecified ulnohumeral joint, initial encounter
- Closed lateral left elbow dislocation
- Closed lateral right elbow dislocation
- Lateral left elbow dislocation
- Lateral left elbow subluxation
- Lateral right elbow dislocation
- Lateral right elbow subluxation
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 832.04
- Dislocation (articulation) (closed) (displacement) (simple) (subluxation) 839.8