2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 794.09
Other nonspecific abnormal results of function study of brain and central nervous system
- Short description: ABN CNS FUNCT STUDY NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 794.09 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 794.09 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM 794.09.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 794.09: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM R94.02 Abnormal brain scan
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM R94.09 Abnormal results of other function studies of central nervous system
- Abnl brain scan
- Abnl finding on MRI of brain
- Abnormal brain scan
- Abnormal brain stem auditory evoked potential
- Abnormal cerebral evoked potential
- Abnormal finding on mri of brain
- Abnormal results function studies of central nervous system
- Abnormal waves II through V of brainstem auditory evoked potential
- Computed tomography of brain abnormal
- Head scan abnormal
- Increased latency of brainstem auditory evoked potential wave I
- Increased time interval between wave III-wave V of brainstem auditory evoked potential
- Increased time interval between wave I-wave III of brainstem auditory evoked potential
- Magnetic resonance imaging of brain abnormal
- Only wave I of brainstem auditory evoked potential seen
- Phase-related abnormality of brainstem auditory evoked potential
- Scan of brain abnormal
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 794.09
- Abnormal, abnormality, abnormalities - see also Anomaly
- Findings, abnormal, without diagnosis (examination) (laboratory test) 796.4