2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 794.09
Other nonspecific abnormal results of function study of brain and central nervous system
- Short description: Abn cns funct study NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 794.09 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 794.09 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 794.09.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 794.09: 2012 2013 2014.
- Abnl finding on MRI of brain
- Abnormal brain stem auditory evoked potential
- Abnormal cerebral evoked potential
- Abnormal finding on mri of brain
- Abnormal results function studies of central nervous system
- Abnormal waves II through V of brainstem auditory evoked potential
- Computed tomography of brain abnormal
- Head scan abnormal
- Increased latency of brainstem auditory evoked potential wave I
- Increased time interval between wave III-wave V of brainstem auditory evoked potential
- Increased time interval between wave I-wave III of brainstem auditory evoked potential
- Magnetic resonance imaging of brain abnormal
- Only wave I of brainstem auditory evoked potential seen
- Phase-related abnormality of brainstem auditory evoked potential
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM R94.02 Abnormal brain scan
- 2014 ICD-10-CM R94.09 Abnormal results of other function studies of central nervous system
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 794.09
- Abnormal, abnormality, abnormalities - see also Anomaly
- Findings, (abnormal), without diagnosis (examination) (laboratory test) 796.4