2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 780.95
Other excessive crying
- Short description: EXCS CRY CHLD,ADOL,ADULT.
- ICD-9-CM 780.95 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 780.95 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM 780.95.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 780.95: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM R45.83 Excessive crying of child, adolescent or adult
- Excessive crying of child
- Excessive crying, infant
- Excessive crying, not infant
- Non infant excessive crying (finding)
- excessive crying of infant (baby) (780.92)
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 780.95
- constant, continuous
- Excess, excessive, excessively