2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 780.95
Other excessive crying
- Short description: EXCS CRY CHLD,ADOL,ADULT.
- ICD-9-CM 780.95 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 780.95 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM 780.95.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 780.95: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- Excessive crying of child
- Excessive crying, infant
- Excessive crying, not infant
- Non infant excessive crying (finding)
- excessive crying of infant (baby) (780.92)
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM R45.83 Excessive crying of child, adolescent or adult
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 780.95
- constant, continuous
- Excess, excessive, excessively