2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 738.3
Acquired deformity of chest and rib
- Short description: ACQ CHEST DEFORMITY.
- ICD-9-CM 738.3 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 738.3 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM 738.3.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 738.3: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014.
- Acquired deformity of chest
- Acquired deformity of rib
- Acquired deformity of trunk
- Acquired pectus excavatum
- Deformity of trunk, acquired
- Left mastectomy deformity
- Pectus excavatum, acquired
- Right mastectomy deformity
- chest (acquired)
- rib (acquired)
- carinatum, acquired
- excavatum, acquired
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM M95.4 Acquired deformity of chest and rib