2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 738.3
Acquired deformity of chest and rib
- Short description: Acq chest deformity.
- ICD-9-CM 738.3 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 738.3 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 738.3.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 738.3: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM M95.4 Acquired deformity of chest and rib
- Acquired deformity of bilat ribs
- Acquired deformity of bilateral ribs
- Acquired deformity of chest
- Acquired deformity of chest wall
- Acquired deformity of left rib
- Acquired deformity of rib
- Acquired deformity of right rib
- Acquired deformity of trunk
- Acquired pectus excavatum
- Deformity of trunk, acquired
- Left mastectomy deformity
- Pectus excavatum, acquired
- Right mastectomy deformity
- chest (acquired)
- rib (acquired)
- carinatum, acquired
- excavatum, acquired