2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 724.09
Spinal stenosis of other region
- Short description: SPINAL STENOSIS-OTH SITE.
- ICD-9-CM 724.09 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 724.09 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM 724.09.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 724.09: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM M48.08 Spinal stenosis, sacral and sacrococcygeal region
- Connective tissue and disc stenosis of intervertebral foramina
- Spinal stenosis of sacrococcygeal region
- Spinal stenosis of sacrococcygeal spine
- Stenosis of spinal canal due to connective tissue
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 724.09
- Stenosis (cicatricial) - see also Stricture