2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 718.42
Contracture of upper arm joint
- Short description: JT CONTRACTURE-UP/ARM.
- ICD-9-CM 718.42 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 718.42 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM 718.42.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 718.42: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM M24.529 Contracture, unspecified elbow
- Contracture of bilat elbow joints
- Contracture of bilateral elbow joints
- Contracture of elbow joint
- Contracture of L elbow
- Contracture of left elbow
- Contracture of left elbow joint
- Contracture of R elbow
- Contracture of right elbow
- Contracture of right elbow joint
- Extension contracture - elbow
- Flexion contracture - elbow