2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 718.44
Contracture of hand joint
- Short description: JT CONTRACTURE-HAND.
- ICD-9-CM 718.44 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 718.44 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM 718.44.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 718.44: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014.
- Contracture of joint of hand
- Contracture of L hand joint
- Contracture of left hand joint
- Contracture of R hand joint
- Contracture of right hand joint
- Joint contracture of finger due to scar
- Scar causing joint contracture of finger
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM M24.549 Contracture, unspecified hand