2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 708.0
- ICD-9-CM 708.0 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 708.0 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM 708.0.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 708.0: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM L50.0 Allergic urticaria
- Allergic urticaria due to drug
- Allergic urticaria due to food
- Allergic urticaria due to ingested food
- Urticaria (hives) due to drug allergy
- Urticaria (hives) due to food allergy
- Urticaria due to drug allergy
- Urticaria due to food allergy
- Urticaria medicamentosa
- Urticaria, allergic