2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 708.0
- ICD-9-CM 708.0 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 708.0 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 708.0.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 708.0: 2013 2014.
- Allergic urticaria due to drug
- Allergic urticaria due to food
- Allergic urticaria due to ingested food
- Urticaria (hives) due to drug allergy
- Urticaria (hives) due to food allergy
- Urticaria due to drug allergy
- Urticaria due to food allergy
- Urticaria medicamentosa
- Urticaria, allergic
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM L50.0 Allergic urticaria