2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 681.01
- ICD-9-CM 681.01 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 681.01 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM 681.01.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 681.01: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM L03.019 Cellulitis of unspecified finger
- Abscess of left finger pulp
- Abscess of right finger pulp
- Finger pulp abscess
- Left finger pulp abscess
- Left pulp abscess of finger
- Pulp abscess of finger
- Right finger pulp abscess
- Right pulp abscess of finger