2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 681.01
- ICD-9-CM 681.01 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 681.01 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Finger pulp abscess
- Left finger pulp abscess
- Left pulp abscess of finger
- Pulp abscess of finger
- Right finger pulp abscess
- Right pulp abscess of finger
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM L03.019 Cellulitis of unspecified finger