2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 525.9
Unspecified disorder of the teeth and supporting structures
- Short description: DENTAL DISORDER NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 525.9 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 525.9 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM 525.9.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 525.9: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM K08.9 Disorder of teeth and supporting structures, unspecified
- Dental disorder
- Dental problem
- Tooth disorder