2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 525.9
Unspecified disorder of the teeth and supporting structures
- Short description: Dental disorder NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 525.9 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 525.9 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Dental disorder
- Dental problem
- Tooth disorder
- Condition in which there is a deviation from or interruption of the normal structure or function of the dental tissues or teeth.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM K08.9 Disorder of teeth and supporting structures, unspecified