2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 524.9
Unspecified dentofacial anomalies
- Short description: DENTOFACIAL ANOMALY NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 524.9 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 524.9 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM 524.9.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 524.9: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014.
- Acquired deformity of mandible
- Anomaly of mandible
- Congenital anomaly of mandible
- Continuity defect of mandible
- Dentofacial anomaly
- Dentofacial deformity
- Dentofacial functional anomaly
- Jaw anomaly
- Jaw oral deformity
- Mandible anomaly
- Mandible continuity defect
- Mandibular anomaly
- Maxilla anomaly
- Maxillary anomaly
- Oral deformity of mandible or maxilla
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM M26.9 Dentofacial anomaly, unspecified