2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 524.51
Abnormal jaw closure
- ICD-9-CM 524.51 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 524.51 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM 524.51.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 524.51: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM M26.51 Abnormal jaw closure
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 524.51
- Abnormal, abnormality, abnormalities - see also Anomaly
- jaw closure 524.51
- Anomaly, anomalous (congenital) (unspecified type) 759.9