2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 524.34
Vertical displacement of teeth
- Short description: VERTICAL DISPLACE-TEETH.
- ICD-9-CM 524.34 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 524.34 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM 524.34.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 524.34: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM M26.34 Vertical displacement of fully erupted tooth or teeth
- Vertical displacement of fully erupted tooth
- Verticle displacement of fully erupted tooth
- Extruded tooth
- Infraeruption of teeth
- Intruded tooth
- Supraeruption of teeth
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 524.34
- Anomaly, anomalous (congenital) (unspecified type) 759.9
- Displacement, displaced
- Extruded tooth 524.34
- Infraeruption, teeth 524.34
- Intruded tooth 524.34
- Supraeruption, teeth 524.34