2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 524.33
Horizontal displacement of teeth
- Short description: HORIZONTL DISPLACE-TEETH.
- ICD-9-CM 524.33 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 524.33 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM 524.33.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 524.33: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM M26.33 Horizontal displacement of fully erupted tooth or teeth
- Horizontal displacement of fully erupted tooth or teeth
- Horizontal displacement of fully erupted tooth/teeth
- Tipped teeth
- Tipping of teeth
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 524.33
- Anomaly, anomalous (congenital) (unspecified type) 759.9
- Displacement, displaced
- Tipped, teeth 524.33
- teeth 524.33