2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 379.50
- involuntary, rapid, rhythmic movement of the eyeball.
- Eye movement reflex stabilizing the retinal image of a visual stimulus to compensate for head or stimulus movement. Also, eye movement defects resulting from neurological, muscular, or genetic disorders.
- Involuntary movements of the eyeballs. The presence or absence of nystagmus is often used in the diagnosis of a variety of neurological and visual disorders.
- Short description: NYSTAGMUS NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 379.50 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM 379.50.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 379.50: 2010 2011 2012 2013.
379.50 Alternative Terminology
Convert 379.50 to ICD-10-CM
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index entries containing back-references to 379.50: