2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 370.03
Central corneal ulcer
- ICD-9-CM 370.03 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 370.03 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM 370.03.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 370.03: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- Bilat central corneal ulcer
- Bilateral central corneal ulcers
- Central corneal ulcer, both eyes
- Corneal ulcer, central
- L central corneal ulcer
- Left central cornea ulcer
- Left central corneal ulcer
- R central corneal ulcer
- Right central cornea ulcer
- Right central corneal ulcer
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM H16.019 Central corneal ulcer, unspecified eye
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 370.03
- Ulcer, ulcerated, ulcerating, ulceration, ulcerative 707.9