2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 369.8
Unqualified visual loss one eye
- Short description: VISUAL LOSS, ONE EYE NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 369.8 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 369.8 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM 369.8.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 369.8: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H54.60 Unqualified visual loss, one eye, unspecified
- Blind or low vision - one eye only
- Unqualified visual loss of left eye
- Unqualified visual loss of right eye
- Unqualified visual loss, L eye, normal vision R eye
- Unqualified visual loss, one eye
- Unqualified visual loss, R eye, normal vision L eye
- Visual loss, left eye, normal vision right eye
- Visual loss, right eye, normal vision left eye