2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 369.8
Unqualified visual loss, one eye
- Short description: Visual loss, one eye NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 369.8 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 369.8 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Blind or low vision - one eye only
- Unqualified visual loss of left eye
- Unqualified visual loss of right eye
- Unqualified visual loss, L eye, normal vision R eye
- Unqualified visual loss, R eye, normal vision L eye
- Visual loss, left eye, normal vision right eye
- Visual loss, right eye, normal vision left eye
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM H54.60 Unqualified visual loss, one eye, unspecified