2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 369.68
One eye: profound vision impairment; other eye: near-normal vision
- Short description: PROFND IMPAIR/NEAR NORM.
- ICD-9-CM 369.68 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 369.68 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM 369.68.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 369.68: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014.
- Impairment level: one eye: profound impairment: other eye: near-normal vision
- One eye profoundly impaired, other eye near normal
- Profound impaired vision one eye, other eye near normal
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM H54.41 Blindness, right eye, normal vision left eye
- 2014 ICD-10-CM H54.42 Blindness, left eye, normal vision right eye