2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 369.08
Better eye: profound vision impairment; lesser eye: profound vision impairment
- Short description: PROFOUND IMPAIR BOTH EYE.
- ICD-9-CM 369.08 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 369.08 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM 369.08.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 369.08: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- Impairment level: profound impairment of both eyes
- Profound impaired vision, bilateral
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM H54.10 Blindness, one eye, low vision other eye, unspecified eyes