2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 366.09
Other and combined forms of nonsenile cataract
- Short description: NONSENILE CATARACT NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 366.09 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 366.09 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM 366.09.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 366.09: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- Combined form of nonsenile cataract
- Combined nonsenile cataract
- Congenital combined form cataract
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM H26.069 Combined forms of infantile and juvenile cataract, unspecified eye
- 2015 ICD-10-CM H26.09 Other infantile and juvenile cataract
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 366.09
- Cataract (anterior cortical) (anterior polar) (black) (capsular) (central) (cortical) (hypermature) (immature) (incipient) (mature) 366.9