2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 366.09
Other and combined forms of nonsenile cataract
- Short description: Nonsenile cataract NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 366.09 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 366.09 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 366.09.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 366.09: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H26.069 Combined forms of infantile and juvenile cataract, unspecified eye
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H26.09 Other infantile and juvenile cataract
- Combined form of nonsenile cataract
- Combined nonsenile cataract
- Congenital combined form cataract
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 366.09
- Cataract (anterior cortical) (anterior polar) (black) (capsular) (central) (cortical) (hypermature) (immature) (incipient) (mature) 366.9