2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 352.0
Disorders of olfactory (1st) nerve
- Short description: OLFACTORY NERVE DISORDER.
- ICD-9-CM 352.0 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 352.0 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM 352.0.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 352.0: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM G52.0 Disorders of olfactory nerve
- Disorder of olfactory nerve
- Olfactory nerve disorder
- Olfactory neuropathy