2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 377.10
Optic atrophy unspecified
- Short description: OPTIC ATROPHY NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 377.10 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 377.10 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM 377.10.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 377.10: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H47.20 Unspecified optic atrophy
- Bilat optic atrophy
- bilateral optic atrophy
- Left optic atrophy
- Optic atrophy
- Right optic atrophy
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 377.10
- Atrophy, atrophic
- nerve - see also Disorder, nerve
- optic nerve (ascending) (descending) (infectional) (nonfamilial) (papillomacular bundle) (postretinal) (secondary NEC) (simple) 377.10