2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 333.90
Unspecified extrapyramidal disease and abnormal movement disorder
- Short description: EXTRAPYRAMIDAL DIS NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 333.90 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 333.90 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM 333.90.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 333.90: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014.
- Birnbaum's syndrome
- Extrapyramidal disease
- Extrapyramidal disease and abnormal movement disorder
- Extrapyramidal dysarthria
- Extrapyramidal gait (finding)
- Extrapyramidal movements
- Gait disorder, extrapyramidal
- Gait extrapyramidal
- Medication induced movement disorder
- Medication induced movement disorder in therapeutic use
- Medication-induced movement disorder
- Movement disorder
- Opticocochleodentate degeneration
- Pallidonigroluysian degeneration
- Progressive pyramidopallidal degeneration
- Pyramidal type muscle weakness
- Medication-induced movement disorders NOS
- Use additional E code to identify drug, if drug-induced
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM G25.9 Extrapyramidal and movement disorder, unspecified