2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 333.89
Other fragments of torsion dystonia
- Short description: FRAGM TORSION DYSTON NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 333.89 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 333.89 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM 333.89.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 333.89: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM G24.9 Dystonia, unspecified
- Cranial dystonia
- Diurnal dystonia
- Dopa responsive dystonia
- Drug-induced acute dystonia
- Dystonia of head (disorder)
- Dystonia, cranial
- Dystonia, dopa responsive
- Dystonia, focal
- Dystonia, laryngeal
- Dystonia, segmental
- Focal dystonia
- Fragments of torsion dystonia
- Generalized dystonia
- Idiopathic orofacial dystonia
- Isolated oromandibular dystonia
- Laryngeal dystonia
- Occupational dystonia
- Segmental dystonia
- Spasmodic retrocollis