2009 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 314.00
Attention deficit disorder of childhood without hyperactivity
- Short description: ATTN DEFIC NONHYPERACT.
- ICD-9-CM 314.00 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 314.00 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2009 version of ICD-9-CM 314.00.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 314.00: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM F90.0 Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder, predominantly inattentive type
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM F90.9 Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder, unspecified type
- ADHD, inattententive
- ADHD, inattentive
- Attention deficit disorder
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, predominantly inattentive type
- Predominantly inattentive type