2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 314.00
Attention deficit disorder without mention of hyperactivity
- Short description: Attn defic nonhyperact.
- ICD-9-CM 314.00 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 314.00 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 314.00.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 314.00: 2013 2014 2015.
- ADHD, inattententive
- ADHD, inattentive
- Attention deficit disorder
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, predominantly inattentive type
- Predominantly inattentive type
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM F90.0 Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder, predominantly inattentive type
- 2015 ICD-10-CM F90.9 Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder, unspecified type